Heads up: Contributions and advertisement clause

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Sep 13 05:20:59 PDT 2004

-On [20040913 14:12], David Rhodus (sdrhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>The fact is that anyone that had ever made changes to a source file while
>it contained the fourth clause and committed those changes back under the
>fourth clause are a problem that seems to be over-looked.  Because that
>person owns those changes, just blinding changing the license does not
>remove the author's privilege to enforce the fourth clause at anytime, even
>years down the road when various companies have picked up code from DFly
>and used it for consumer devices...

Hence my agreed to Joerg's email, I agreed with removing any advertising
clause which might have my name assigned to it.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
We're walking this earth.  We're walking this shining earth...