Wireless AP troubles

Walter Venable weaseal at planethalflife.com
Thu Sep 2 07:55:10 PDT 2004

Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

Walter Venable wrote:

Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

Is there any information from my machine that I could provide to
help track down a solution?

-Walter Venable

Could you please try netgraph briding?

- Erik

Break out the champaign!  I followed the directions in
/usr/share/examples/netgraph/ether.bridge, sent it up, and it works
perfectly!  This is fantastic, thanks a lot guys!

-Walter Venable

Great to see that your setup is now working.

Whats not so great is the other broken briding code in our source..

- Erik
This is true.  If you would like me to perform any tests to help you
track down this problem, I will be happy to do so.

-Walter Venable