Stable vs Head / was Re: pf rc.d changes

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at
Sun Oct 24 13:12:37 PDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 09:54:48AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I think we'll sync Stable up to HEAD after Joerg finishes his latest 
>     work and it has a chance to stabilize.  I'll hold off further vfs
>     commits (but not the work) until we can do that.  There are a couple of
>     things that are now stuck in HEAD that we really want in Stable and
>     I also want to roll another official snapshot.
> 						-Matt

GDB 6 can and should be tested in HEAD first, otherwise my patch pipe
is mostly empty. So if you feel like the VFS work has stabilized, slip
the tag.


More information about the Kernel mailing list