uplcom(4) problem

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Oct 6 01:21:06 PDT 2004

-On [20041006 08:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Yes, almost guarenteed to be the USB-to-serial driver.  I'll go buy a usb
>    serial adapter tomorrow and try to make it work.

I got one of those 2303 based cables.  Buy an average Belkin USB to serial
cable and you got one.

Not sure if I have it here or in storage, but I am going to my storage this
weekend anyway.

And still need to clean up a large part of the USB stack and synchronise it
up to the latest stuff...

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
It is more blessed to give than receive...