Fatal trap 19: non-maskable interrupt trap while in kernel mode

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 5 15:06:46 PST 2004

:
:Matthew Dillon írta:
:
:>     If you have the ability to download an ISO and burn it onto a CD to
:>     boot/test the fix I could generate an ISO image for you to try with
:>     this
:>     patch.  It may or may not work but it is worth a shot.
:
:Nice. Thank you.

    Ok, I've rolled a new 'stable' ISO which also has the tentative
    firewire fix in it's kernel.  Fetch, gunzip, burn, and see if it works.

    fetch ftp://crater.dragonflybsd.org/iso-images/dfly-20041105-stable.iso.gz

    If it doesn't work there's one more thing I can try that is a bit more
    iffy.  I'm hoping the current patch does the trick.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>