Consesus on "Package System Discussions"

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Mon May 31 23:13:24 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 07:02:28AM +0100, Hiten Pandya wrote:
> Granted, we have written a lot of kernel pieces and new functionality,
> but from a common user's perspective, we are not that much different
> from FreeBSD-4; we need to change this perspective.
>
> So, please, no bikesheds and long discussions on this topic; they can be
> halted for now.

I agree, it seems to end out in a flamewar each and every time. As for the
userland bit, would it be possible to put up some sort of a todo list, so
we have what is needed written down, and that way might not wonder of
doing that much random other things.

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx    Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.