New ISO available / ...

R. E. Ceiver lists at neuronenwerk.de
Wed May 5 02:28:40 PDT 2004

Please add ifconfig_XXX to basic setup instructions too.
already done.

 >>-PCMCIA card hint (deprecated?)
You mean pccardd? This shouldn't be used and yes, it is deprecated.
Do you have any card not working with NEWCARD and therefore the default
kernel?
Yes pccardd. But PCMCIA works well out of the box without an explicit
start of it.
I've got a LONGSHINE PCMCIA card which doesn't get recognized. It must
be quite a quite generic chip, since Linux runs it with the NE2000
driver. I bought me a 3COM589 recently, so this doesn't matter anymore.

--markus