Same ad0 timeout with new ISO

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue May 4 04:58:53 PDT 2004

: 	Could you please check this thread:
: 	http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-stable/2003-December/thread.html#5363

I did see the thread had interesting comments on using SMP + APIC + HTT.

This is a laptop, but I thought only 5.x had APIC support?  I DO use APM and
APMD of course.  And it is obviously an onboard controller.

No need for SMP, so I don't have that option in.

I don't know what HTT is.

But I am glad you haven't forgotten.  I'm finding it a bit frustrating that
everyone gets to play with dfly but me.  ;-)

p.s.  Anything I send to backplane (Hiten or Matt) gets delayed and then
fails delivery.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.