one of recent commits seems to cure memory leak in modlogan (same problem present in freebsd 5.2.1)

Tomaž Borštnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sun May 30 08:58:59 PDT 2004

Hello!

	Had problems with modlogan processing semi-big apache logfiles -
program was killed by system for eating too much memory (512MB was not
enough). I recompiled kernel to let apps use up to 768MB RAM (on 1Gig
machine) and it mostly worked. Every now and then this was not enough.
But one of commits (was it pmap one?) seemed to cure modlogan which now
processes logs just fine - it eats 45megs tops where it used to be over
700megs. I had exactly the same problems on FreeBSD 5.2.1 so it was not
just Dfly problem.

Keep up the good work!

Tomaž