New ISO available dfly-20040510.iso.gz (lockf/FS-corruption fix)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon May 10 22:54:26 PDT 2004

    I'm going to keep rolling out new ISOs until we have verified that
    we've got a stable kernel :-).

    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi

    I removed the previous ISO since it had the lockf-related filesystem
    corruption bug in it.  If you are downloading from a snapshot, make
    sure it has the correct file (dfly-20040510.iso.gz), or just download
    directly from the main site.  It can take up to a day for the snapshots
    to mirror.

    If that lockf bug I fixed today was indeed responsible for the FS
    corruption issues, and I believe it was, then we are looking at a very
    solid kernel with this ISO.  I keep saying I'll lay down a CVS tag, and
    I will as soon as I stop getting reports of catastrophic world-ending
    bugs(!) :-)

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>