buildworld may be unstable tomorrow morning

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Mar 22 09:08:25 PST 2004

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     It's too late tonight, but monday morning I will likely be committing
:>     a major revamping of the buildworld code...
:
:Something that would have helped me a bit would be to have the 'upgrade'
:target delete /usr/include/* and do a 'make includes'.  (I had some
:stale FBSD headers left after the conversion.)

    I can't think of a single time that I've ever added or modified files
    in /usr/include other then synchronizing them with the cvs tree...
    I've always put custom header files in /usr/local/include.

    I think we could safely do this.  What do other people think?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>