ad0: WRITE command timeout

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 7 19:11:15 PST 2004

:>
:>     ad0: WRITE command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
:>     ata0: resetting devices done
:
:I got it yesterday while compiling dfly on notebook (being on battery).
:Notebook decided it is time to go into standby mode and after I pressed
:keys to revive i got this notice. But compilation proceeded just fine.
:
:Toma?

    I'm not sure there is anything that needs fixing here, at least
    not unless the kernel gets an interrupt warning it that the
    notebook is going into standby mode.  The write must have been
    initiated before the notebook went into standby.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>