Benchmarking

Ivan Voras ivoras at geri.cc.fer.hr
Mon Mar 8 11:32:35 PST 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    I think DFly is in pretty good shape performance-wise but there is
    at least one mbuf related patch we ought to throw in.  Also, the
    recent token code work has not been well optimized yet but I don't know
    how much that will impact things relative to what we had before.
I'll wait a day or two, because I'm running the tests on NetBSD now. I'm
 cheering for DragonFlyBSD and would like it to perform at its best. I
think I saw some posts in the kernel@ list about people optimizing for
"open-source OS competition" but can't find them now - maybe they would
be useful now.