can almost type w/ both hands again.

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sat Mar 6 16:55:11 PST 2004

At 8:52 PM -0800 3/5/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    The doc said I could type with both hands, in short spurts,
    as long as I prop up my elbow.  I managed it for about an
    hour today.
Glad to hear you're getting back to normal.  I'm sure you have
found it very frustrating to be sidelined!
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx