New stable DragonFly ISO available.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Mar 17 11:22:03 PST 2004

    A new DragonFly ISO is available on the download page.  This ISO contains
    everything through today, including the openssl security advisory (DOS
    attack), major fixes to the USB stack for UMASS storage operation,
    plus I added a Makefile to generate a USB EHCI KLD module (because
    GENERIC is not compiled with EHCI on purpose), and a README.USB
    describing how to get USB up and running from the live CD.

    Of course I have an ulterior motive for all this... there have been
    complaints about USB instability in FreeBSD-5.x on the FreeBSD mailing
    lists and I want something I can point them to :-}