can almost type w/ both hands again.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Mar 5 20:55:07 PST 2004

    The doc said I could type with both hands, in short spurts, as long
    as I prop up my elbow.  I managed it for about an hour today.  I expect
    I will be able to type normally again in the next few days but he
    admonishmed me to avoid reinjuring the shoulder so I am being careful.
    But I am a lot happier now that I am typing at 60wpm instead of
    25wpm.  hahaha, this is hillarious.  I can't easily lift my right palm
    so I'm hitting all the normal cross over keys like 'y' and 'g' (and
    sometimes 'h') with my left hand.  Better then having to move it over
    the entire keyboard, though!

    Everything else is going fine, I'm off all the medication.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>