a proposal for the packaging system

Erik P. Skaalerud erik at pentadon.com
Tue Jun 1 03:33:27 PDT 2004

Eirik Nygaard wrote:
Just so I want start another thread on this issue I'll reply to this one,
I would just like to point out Simon 'corecode' Schubert's writeup about
how the packaging system could look like.

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/packaging.txt
Good point eirikn. I know that simon has put down alot work in writing
that document, and people should try to look at the work that has
already been made about packaging before starting a flamewar about
another, completely different operating systems packaging system.

Erik