Replacing panic()

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jul 16 09:39:01 PDT 2004

:Say Matt,
:
:ever consciously and seriously thought about replacing panic() with
:guru_meditation()?
:
:*tries to keep a straight face*
:
:But seriously, you contacted the Amiga horde about DF yet?  I'm pondering on
:spreading the word in the Amiga groups along with hefty namecalling of Matt
:Dillon, former DICE, etc, maintainer and see if the horde comes thundering
:along. ;)
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Not really.  I'd have mixed feelings about that.  I think most of the
    people from that age that I really care about have moved beyond it.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>