[ANNOUNCE] Open Sound System v3.99.1d for DragonFly BSD

4Front Technologies dev at opensound.com
Thu Jul 15 22:05:20 PDT 2004

Hi,

Just a quick note that 4Front has announced Open Sound System support for
DragonFly BSD 1.0. A beta (free-for-personal use) version can be downloaded at
http://www.opensound.com - commercial availability and pricing will be announced
in a few weeks.

Sorry to post here but I didn't find any "announce" mailing lists for DragonFly.

OSS v3.99.1d is now available for DragonFly BSD x86 and supports all common
PCI/ISA and pro audio devices that the Linux version supports.

Please test this out and inform us of any problems. SMP hasn't been tested but
if there's enough interest from the community we will install DF-BSD on our SMP
machines and test things out. So far DF BSD looks quite nice.

Best regards

Dev Mazumdar
President
4Front Technologies
4035 Lafayette Place, Unit F, Culver City, CA 90232, USA.
Tel: (310) 202 8530		URL: www.opensound.com
Fax: (310) 202 0496 		Email: info at xxxxxxxxxxxxx