ideas

Erik P. Skaalerud erik at pentadon.com
Fri Jul 23 11:09:55 PDT 2004

I actually have set up nightly bz2 archive of /usr/src. It's aviable at
http://dragon.BSDTech.com/DragonFly/src.tar.bz2

The archive will extract a "src" directory, therefore you should extract
it into /usr.

Hope that it's useful, alot of people have been asking about this on
IRC. As joerg said, the cvsup file is already present in
/usr/share/examples/cvsup, you just need to install the cvsup package
first (pkg_add -r cvsup-without-gui), then extract the archive. Then you
can run cvsup (at inital state) to run a complete checkout.

That server is also running as a cvsup mirror as you've might noticed on
the download page, if anyone should wonder if it's trustwurthy or not.

I was a little quick on the trigger, the first src snapshot is being
built now and should arrive at the site in about 15 minutes.

- Erik