Website

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jul 12 10:34:08 PDT 2004

:A few more suggestions:
:
:* Move the bittorrent link up to the top, giving it more attention.
:
:* Leave ftp.dragonflybsd.org off of the mirror list initially... if
:slashdot does a front page post, your connection will be busy enough
:handling page views, having people trying to download off of you won't
:help. (Let the mirrors take the downloading stress, instead of your T1.
:Even if your mirror is listed at the end, the typical ./'er will decide
:to get it from the 'official' source, instead of the mirror links.)
:
:* post the md5 somewhere (this would have been nice for the mirrors last
:night too ;)
:
:-- Tim Wickberg
:    me at xxxxxxxxxxx

    I'd expect bittorrent users to actually look for the link, so I think
    it's best to leave it at the bottom.

    I put a note next to the main site, but I think I will also move it to
    the bottom.

    The MD5 is up!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>