NO_OBJC patch

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jul 3 01:09:16 PDT 2004

:I guess if you axed those options I wouldn't be too sad.  I only use
:them because I have a system which is fairly low on resources and it
:speeds up my build time if I don't include them.  Plus I don't use them.
:What do you mean by a compiler without the support?  I don't understand
:how the compiler is structured exactly, I just assumed that if you
:didn't include the libs and frontends that's all there was to it.
:
:--
:(\_/)   Joseph
:(o,o)  Those are my principles.  If you don't like them I have others.
:()_()   --Groucho Marx
:  " "

    All not compiling in fortran and objc really does is not generate the
    f771 and cc1obj binaries, using ~7MB less disk space in /usr.  It
    should have no effect on the compilation speed of C programs, though I
    suppose a buildworld would take less time :-)

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>