HEADS UP! Degraded download performance for ~1 week while T1 is reprovisioned

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 25 16:30:36 PDT 2004

    Hey everyone.  I'm getting my T1 reprovisioned.  My network block is
    going to be routed over a DSL line temporarily while the T1 is being
    worked on, probably for ~1 week.

    The DSL line only has a 35KB/s uplink (verses the 160KB/sec that the T1
    had), so performance is going to be seriously degraded for a while.
    Fortunately it looks like the release bulge has finally tapered off, so
    I am hopeful that the site will remain responsive during the transition.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>