Code Attirbution and Credits

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jan 24 16:33:05 PST 2004

:Hiten Pandya <hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
:news:4012e8ef$0$183$415eb37d at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
:
:> I would like to just mention, as a safe note; please, if you do take
:> anything from camp FreeBSD, or any of the BSDs or Linux; then please
:> please please, do mention them in the commit log.
:
:I have to second that, for when I report events on the DragonFly BSD Log
:or in a general summary as I did for 2003.  Otherwise, I'm just going to
:compound the mistake by repeating it.

    Well, I agree too.  And I certainly do not mind people doing an
    extra commit -f to add an attribution that may have been forgotten in
    a recent commit (just don't get carried away :-)).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>