Spam issues in DFly lists

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Jan 23 19:50:54 PST 2004

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:200401240139.i0O1dQBh029716 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>     I thought I responded to that.  I think an archive is a good idea,
>     and it should be intregrated into the site as well.  It should
>     probably run in its own dummy user account so if you want to be in
>     charge of developing it please use your account on leaf to put it
>     together and tie it into the site, then once it's stable we will
>     move it from leaf to crater.

You had my inital note about it, but I think you didn't get my writeup
because it got filtered.

http://www.shiningsilence.com/archive-proposal/

My gut feeling is that Mailman may be easier for maintenence, as it does
a lot of what we/I'd have to do manually.  If you prefer Bestserv,
though, I'll just roll up my sleeves and work.  (I'll need you to
install procmail/hypermail, though.)