ISO Snapshots

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Jan 16 08:16:46 PST 2004

Erik Paulsen Skaalerud wrote:

> Well, I and alot of other users are used to install it the regular way. My
> problem is that I'm not well enough experienced to use fdisk/label etc
> manually, I only know how to install via regular sysinstall.

I was hoping at some point soon to expand the liveCD install docs so that it
didn't rely so much on being familiar with manual use of disklabel and so
on, which may help out.  Given that it will be a learning curve for me, and
I only work so fast, you may want to just close your eyes, plug your nose,
and jump into installation as it is now.