dfports snafu

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Mon Jan 12 05:15:26 PST 2004

On Jan 12, 2004, at 7:00 AM, Emiel Kollof wrote:

* Emiel Kollof (coolvibe at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
This is causing much havoc on building ports (and dfports) from a
clean
dfly install.

Will people that create new override ports keep this in mind? I'll try
to locate the "offenders" and fix them, and post a patch after I'm
done
testing.
Things are going nicely up to now. Only the ports that use the
USE_LIBTOOL make env want libtool${LIBTOOL_VERSION} in the ${PORTSDIR},
so I had to bring in libtool 13 14 and 15. Also, to be able to use
libtool, I had to bring in Templates/* as well. *sigh*
I'll submit the Big Patch in a while (after I can get X to build
successfully), and then I'll make smaller patches for commiting.
All you have to do is re-type `make install` after we've ran through
a dfport... Without looking I just assumed something in the FreeBSD
ports tree had changed to break our little temporary hack.
-DR