cvs commit: src/contrib/gcc version.c

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Jan 8 10:01:02 PST 2004

-On [20040108 15:22], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai at xxxxxx) wrote:
>Still waiting on the autoconf and such repositories to become public
>accessible again, since I want to verify my patches (and the other
>commits) on DF since Matt pulled the switch...

Seems it nowadays requires ssh connections and seemingly my patch isn't
in the repo anymore.  I'm raising the issue.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you...