The Trolling on the freebsd- lists

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 6 12:20:45 PST 2004

At 3:57 AM -0800 1/6/04, Bill Huey (hui) wrote:
I keep wanting to exit this thread, but I feel this needs to
be said repeatedly somehow.
I think the phrase you're looking for is "personal vendetta".
Certainly that is how it comes across.
The past is the past.  Get over it.  <insert Eagles song>

If you want to contribute to the future, then write up some
cool code for DragonFly, things that will make all FreeBSD
users green with envy (and all OpenBSD, NetBSD, and Linux
users).  When it comes to *proving* how cool you are in the
open-source world, you do it with working code, and not with
constant personal attacks over what has happened in the past.
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx