The Trolling on the freebsd- lists

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 5 15:28:44 PST 2004

:
:I think he may be referring to the "Pull Henning Kunt" e-mails on
:-hackers. I'm no PHK fan (check the archives), but the signal to noise
:ratio is too low as it is without that sort of negative garbage. The
:list should only be a place where information is exchanged.
:				-Kip

    I'm referring to both anonymous postings... the one on the 26th, and the
    one today ('Where is FreeBSD going'), which is less of a troll (and
    perhaps written by a different author), but still in that classification
    due to content and being from an anonymous source.  I am fairly sure
    whoever posted the one today reads this list, so to that person: please
    stop!