NFSv4

marius aamodt eriksen marius at monkey.org
Sat Jan 31 14:21:20 PST 2004

* Kip Macy <kmacy at xxxxxxxxxxx> [040131 16:52]:

> Does anyone know how much work it would be to pull in 5.2's NFSv4
> client support?

we're currently working on it; we have ported our client to OS-X, and
separated it into an *BSD specific layer and a *BSD agnostic layer.
so the way we have right now, it will not take a lot of work to adopt
get it to work for netbsd.  (mostly copy the existing nfs vfsops/vnops
definitions, rip out all the xdring/rpc calls, and instead rely on a
bunch of callbacks into the OS agnostic layer).

marius.

--
marius a eriksen <marius at xxxxxxxxxx> | http://monkey.org/~marius/