Spam issues in DFly lists

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 23 17:40:22 PST 2004

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:> * Reverse cannot resolve to a cablemodem or DSL domain name
:> (I do this with a wildcard compare against ISP's that I get
:> spam from).
:
:I get a bounce from test at xxxxxxxxxxxxx - I'll reroute my local system.
:
:Did you get my proposal for the mailing list archive?

    I thought I responded to that.  I think an archive is a good idea, and
    it should be intregrated into the site as well.  It should probably run
    in its own dummy user account so if you want to be in charge of
    developing it please use your account on leaf to put it together and
    tie it into the site, then once it's stable we will move it from leaf
    to crater.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>