Internationalization...

Ryan Dooley dooleyr at missouri.edu
Thu Jan 15 08:31:59 PST 2004

Hey,

It _is_ interesting.  I looked at that in the past and discussed it with
various people.  Not sure what stopped the i18n effort.  Some of you
might remember that I was one of the few working with people on the
freebsd-i18n lists.  I still have a very well defined interest in all
this (call me a language freak).
Heh... :-)  I think that this or something like it would be a fine
addition to DragonFly and another perk.

What were you working on Ryan?  Or was this just a: please do this call?
;)
I've got some things going on and my work on bounded strings is
suffering because of this other thing I've got going on.  Since it's a
lower priority then most of the other things that are going on I don't
feel too bad (I just need things to settle down which should happen in
about a month or so... darn the day job getting in the way ;-)

To actually answer the question I wouldn't mind taking this on but I
have to find the time to commit myself to this fully.

Cheers,
Ryan