Benchmark (was: Re: Junior kernel hacking)

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Wed Jan 14 18:47:31 PST 2004

On Jan 14, 2004, at 9:33 PM, Jean-Marc Zucconi wrote:
OK, I will check this as soon as the benchmark on 4.9 finishes. I
think I have INVARIANTS but not DIAGNOSTIC nor WITNESS. kernel and
world is always compiled with -O (and no extra flags). I will also
test on 5.1-R as I have it on the 4th slice. I will post the results
tomorrow.
I'd like to also not note that right now since DragonFly is still being
used for the most part by developers we have INVARIANTS and
friends in the GENERIC kernel config too that you might want to
remove before running the test.
-DR