Speaking at BAFUG meeting tonight

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 12 11:52:15 PST 2004

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     I totally forgot to post this... I was invited to speak at the BAFUG
:>     meeting tonight.  It's at 7:00p.m. in Millbrae (near SF airport):
:>
:> 	http://www.bafug.org/
:>
:>     Just in case anyone here wants to drop by :-)
:>
:
:    I'd be interested in reading a post on this group about your talk,
:if you have the time.

    I will try to get the slides up on the DFly site today sometime.  I'm
    still cleaning up the house after a party (hint: never run the cleaning
    cycle on an electric oven full of grease without first getting as much
    of the grease out as possible).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>