Installation experience (was Re: Installing from SCSI cdrom)

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Jan 11 05:33:14 PST 2004

On 11.01.2004, at 11:54, Miguel Mendez wrote:

I've rebuilt world and kernel, and typing this in Mozilla Thunderbird.
This works so well that DFly is now my default desktop OS. Congrats to
Matt and the rest for making such a nice OS.
welcome on board! :)

Btw, there used to be a thread about the new install program, has
anyone  started working on it? Sounds like an interesting project to
me.
you mean that apache/php/python/links-fu? I don't think so.
But I'd like to work on that too (or at least share some thoughts I
still need to have)

cheers
  simon
--