Voulenteering

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jan 7 12:39:10 PST 2004

:-On [20040107 16:32], germain at xxxxxxxxxx (germain at xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>I have a fairly good grasp of C and Motorola Assembly.  I am also comfortable
:>with some various scripting languages (Python, Kornshell)
:
:Good start is checking if there are still patches/bugs from the FreeBSD,
:NetBSD, or OpenBSD bug systems which apply to us.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Awwww that's no fun.  It would be hard for even me to do that in a
    productive fashion(!)

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>