Diary entry RFS (request for submissions)

Bosko Milekic bmilekic at technokratis.com
Sun Feb 15 12:14:56 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 11:41:31AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I haven't updated the diary since December 1st so I've spent a little
>     time adding a bunch of stuff.  If you want to add something, just email
>     it to submit@ (or add it yourself if you are a committer).
>
>     I also cleaned up tablecg a bit, so the site no longer generates
>     'index.html' on the sidebar.  Instead it just highlights the section
>     header (like I should have done in the first place).
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon
> 					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Something good that one of you can add to the diary would be a
   reference to the recently discovered pmap races.  This reference
   can point to the recent mailing list thread and would benefit both
   the FreeBSD and DragonFly communities.

   FWIW, Peter Wemm suspected that a similar race existed and made a
   mention of it to me over 2 months ago, but both having been swamped
   with other work at the time had neglected to persue details.  So now
   that it's been defined and exposed, it would be a shame to lose the
   details.

--
Bosko Milekic  *  bmilekic at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  *  bmilekic at xxxxxxxxxxx
TECHNOkRATIS Consulting Services  *  http://www.technokratis.com/

 "However, because exposure to the wearable computer is ongoing,
  the effect is more intense and immediate: I have, in the past,
  experienced disorientation and flashbacks upon severing my
  connection with the system."  --Steve Mann, "Cyborg: ..."