lkwt in DragonFly

David Xu davidxu at viatech.com.cn
Tue Feb 10 01:11:36 PST 2004

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20040209 11:02], David Xu (davidxu at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

And sorry a bit OT, what's the plan of pthread supports in DFly, I am
very interested to work on it in near future.

We need to kick all the bugs out.

One of the things we defniately need is regression tests for all the
uses.
Right now I am on my TenDRA track, so DF will get less attention from me
in the coming weeks, so feel free to go down this avenue. ;)

Does DF want to implement pthread as 1:1 or something else ? I think
this is a huge task
due to POSIX signal behavior, last time I read some code in DF, and
found a process
still does not allow to have multiple threads,  or am I wrong.

David Xu