time to kill 2

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Mon Feb 9 06:59:48 PST 2004

R. E. Ceiver wrote:

hi all,

thanks for the feedback. a first thing i plan is a concise writeup on
the complete installation from the live cd (and syncing with the
cvs-tree). especially for the case where you don't want to use the whole
disk for dfly because of preexisting OSes.

not that i wouldn't know how to code, but doing some of the stuff you
mentioned is maybe a better starting point.
is there somebody responsible for manpages at the moment?

i'll let you know when i come to results.
	Well, almost every DragonFly committer does things generally for
	now so you can just submit your changes to dragonfly.submit.
	Although I have been trying to keep manual pages and such things
	up to date so you can also ask me if you require any help.
	Thanks,

		-- Hiten