Website layout method

Peter Kadau peter.kadau at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Feb 5 15:22:32 PST 2004

Hi !

   Perl is not something I would want to wrap our web site files with,
   the exec overhead is horrendous.  We should really try to stick with
   tablecg.

WML (not this mobile phone crap, I'm talking about Website Meta
Language: ports/www/wml) allows to write templates, includes and complex
perl functions which get processed into static HTML pages.
Well, I'd like to cite The Rolling Stones (out of my ass):
"I see a red door and I want it to paint black.
"No colors anymore - I want them to turn black.
. ..
"Paint it, paint it, paint it black !"
Cheers
Peter
--
<peter.kadau at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen