Subversion Release Candidate

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 1 22:02:19 PST 2004

-On [20040202 00:42], Hiten Pandya (hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>	Seconded.  Mainly because the wider community knows this
>	tool very well and many people are afraid of change, especially
>	when it comes to Source Code Management systems.

Being afraid of change is the most idiotic reason not to try new things.

However, given at this moment, when the auxiliary tools are not yet
available for things like SVN it does not benefit a project such as
DragonFly to move with something like Subversion.

OTOH it is what I am doing for tendra.org, so I'm up to my neck in it.
I must say that access rights and script handling is so much better than
with CVS.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less...