Survival Of The Thickest

Dwight Mccollum lkovhehcjpd at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 05:38:51 PST 2004

Happy Valentines Day
An astonishing breakthrough in medical science has achieved what men have wanted
  for millenia, larger members! Using our transdermal supplements any man can
  enjoy the hedonistic lifestyle that the Greeks had enjoyed for thousands of
  years. A few simple applications and you are certain to achieve between one
  and three additional inches and additional girth. We Also Provide ULTRA DISKOUNTZ ON MEDS. Die.t. Deepression.
  Pillz for ppl that cant spell.
  clikclik
  here
eep opp ork aa aa, that means i love you