survey: who works full time on DFly and who has 'day jobs' ?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 22 04:15:34 PST 2004

-On [20040221 13:22], jcm (jxm at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I am blown away by the work being done on this OS, and I was wondering
>who is working on it full-time, who is part-time, and who just has no
>need for sleep like the rest of us.  :-)

I am only a part-time nut.  Moreso now that I have redirected my focus
back to TenDRA.org and work on the various projects I have set up there,
which might find their way back here again. :)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
In space one cannot hear the sound of crying, nor of laughter...