SMP CPU Synchronization patch - needs testing on SMP systems

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Feb 16 09:56:44 PST 2004

:I'll try exercise it in the next few days.  It does occasionally die
:(usually just locks up so no panic or ddb output, also it's remote
:and a bit hard to get to for debugging).

    You mean the machines occassionally dies just on a general basis,
    not related to this particular patch?  That's probably not the best
    test bed to use then!  Don't worry about it if it's too much of a
    hassle.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

:
:Currently I have 3 dragonfly systems going; I was going to move a few
:more over to this but got bit by the missing ufs2 support so have to wait
:till that shows up or I get frustrated enough to attempt to port it
:(probably a bit much to bite off but I've done worse in my past.)
:
:-- Pete