Got the crash dump... now what?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Dec 17 13:18:46 PST 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:52:58PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     Hmm.   This can only happen if a network interface is receiving
:     IP packets before it has been configured, or possibly while it is
:     being configured by e.g. dhclient.
:
:     Was the machine doing anything specific when the panic occured?  e.g.
:     like configuring its network interface(s) or something?

Yes.  Shutting down or rebooting.  Sorry I forgot to mention that detail.

jm
--
I love feminist movements, especially when I'm walking behind them.