libdisk

Robert Garrett rg70 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 13 01:38:38 PST 2004

Eirik Nygaard wrote:
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 10:06:12AM +0100, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20041213 08:12], Robert Garrett (rg70 at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

The recent removal of sysinstall, reminded me of a discussion that
basically stated the only consumer of libdisk was sysinstall.
I am doing a makworld now with libdisk disabled, and if everything is
clean will remove it, provided there are no objections.

o.k. so nothing that would prevent its removal then, and the project
Jeroen was talking about was the one I new about. It definately wasnt
based upon this work except maybe in concept.

Robert Garrett