xorg dfport not using CFLAGS

Glenn Johnson glennpj at charter.net
Sun Dec 5 20:13:13 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 20:35 -0600, Glenn Johnson wrote:

> I would like to have the xorg-* dfports use the CFLAGS that I have set
> in /etc/make.conf.  I can not figure out where these are picked up.  I
> tried putting the CFLAGS variable in DragonFly.cf and xorg.cf but I get
> recursive variable errors because CFLAGS is apparently set someplace
> else.  Does anyone have an idea about this?

I discovered that a host.def file was being generated by the scripts in
the "dfports/x11-servers/xorg-server/scripts" directory in terms of
FreeBSD.  I added the following to
"/usr/dfports/x11-servers/xorg-server/files/patch-DragonFly.cf" patch:

        #define OptimizedCDebugFlags FreeBSDCFLAGS

That gets my CFLAGS passed to the xorg-* builds.

--
Glenn Johnson <glennpj at xxxxxxxxxxx>