Another VFS Related Panic.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Dec 22 11:56:52 PST 2004

:This one is somehow related to one of the vop_lookup calls not zeroing
:out vp on ENOENT. It might be msdos again, I was only using ufs and
:msdos at the time.
:I haven't been able to repeat it, I was doing quite a few things all
:at the same time.
:
:I have the core files if you need them.

    Kyle, for this one I think I need the core files.  It will be easier
    then having you print out various things.  It should be a very
    simple bug to locate.

    If you could put the core files up somewhere where I can fetch them
    that would be great (email me the location via private email).  Or,
    alternatively, if you need a LEAF account to upload the files into
    I would be happy to make one for you, just email me the username you
    want and your DSA public key for SSH.