/boot/loader question

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Dec 7 23:10:52 PST 2004

-On [20041206 04:32], Simon 'corecode' Schubert (corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>i don't think we'd want GNU fdisk in base and i also don't like the idea of
>integrating disklabel with fdisk. it's something different, at least for me

Given how we have been jettisoning GNU code in favour over BSD code I doubt
that yeah.

And yes, you are correct disklabel and fdisk serve different purposes.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply
gives you courage...